I am Pastor Tim Golden. I am the Associate/Youth Pastor at the Lancaster Church of the Nazarene. I am an Eastern Nazarene College Alumni, and I care deeply about ministering to young people and their families. I grew up on the Philadelphia District while attending the Lansdale Church of the Nazarene. God has been incredibly amazing to me. He has blessed me with a wonderful family. I thank him every day for my wife, Leanne, and my three children Ava, Lilly, and Layla. I am thrilled to serve this district as one of your District Presidents.
- What do you do for the Philadelphia District NYI? I am one of the four District Presidents, serving as the District President of District Relations.
- What is your favorite food? I am a big fan of Good Sushi as well as Buffalo Chicken anything.
- What is your favorite TV show? I really enjoy most of the Super Hero shows
- What was your first job? Cold Stone Creamery.
- What was your childhood ambition? Live in Jurassic park, you know before the Dino’s started eating everyone.
- For fun I enjoy: Fishing, and spending time with my family.
- Favorite Bible verse or passage? Romans 12:9
- What is one of your favorite characteristics of Christ? God as a provider.