ARTS & CRAFTS
Painting (Acrylic, Oil, or Watercolor)
Drawing & Paints (Color Drawings are acceptable)
Sculpture (No kits or models permitted)
Men’s and Women’s Basketball
Men’s and Women’s Soccer
Men’s and Women’s Cross Country Individual and Relay events (Exhibition Yr 2)
Interpretive Worship: Movement
Interpretive Worship: Spoken Word
Men’s and Women’s Vocal Solo
Instrumental Group (2-6)
Vocal Group (2-6)
Vocal Choir (7 or more)
Bands (an ensemble of two or more people featuring a combination of instrumentalists
[acoustic or amplified],vocalists and a sound engineer if amplification is used)
Eastern Nazarene College. Quincy, MA
March 12-15, 2020
- Ministry Director: Jarrod Geistdorfer
- Selected participants (9th-12th), youth spectators (8th-12th), and approved chaperones are required to register.
- Cost per person is $390
- Coach/Chaperone cost is $290
- Parents and other adult guests may purchase a pass for the 3 day event at Eastern Nazarene College. All adults and student spectators below 9th grade must provide their own travel, food, and lodging arrangements.
For all your 2020 FOL Field Forms, go to ENC’s document page.
You will find:
- Judging Criteria
- Scholarship Nominee Form
- Copyright Auth. Form
- Campus Info
- Competition Guidebook
- And More!
2020 Information – Coming Soon!
- 2020 Rosters of Field Qualifiers
- 2020 Tentative Bus Schedule
*** Registration, Medical Release & at least a $210 deposit is required for registration to be completed.***